Contact: Mike +44 (0)7714 278 865 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcomers need to be at the church by 10.45am at the latest (unless indicated otherwise)
The job has several components:
1. To make sure everyone is greeted at the door with a warm welcome.
2. To distribute service sheets etc.
3. To help ensure as little distraction to the service from late-arrivers –
ask them to wait at the door until an appropriate point in the service then usher to free seats.
4. To encourage people to the front seats and put out additional seats as necessary.
5. To take up the collection and place the hats at the altar used for communion.
|(7:45 pm)||Tara Willson|
|(11:15 pm)||Norman Willson|
Please put your dates in your diary.
If you can’t make a date allocated, please contact someone else before hand and arrange a swap or contact Mike on the Wednesday before at the latest.
It would be helpful if you could tell Mike when a swap has been made so that the rota can be amended.